Coffee service 100
The product group covers services that includes coffee machines, supplies and maintenance.
A Nordic Swan Ecolabelled coffee service:
- Has energy efficient coffee machines.
- Sets rigorous environmental and health requirements on the components of the coffee machine that come into contact with foodstuffs.
- Guarantees a high proportion of organically certified coffee and other food consumables.
- Sets rigorous environmental requirements on consumables.
- Uses energy and climate-efficient transports.
- Sets requirements on good quality performance and hygiene.
Below you will find all the necessary documents and background information to apply for the Nordic Swan Ecolabel.
- Start your application process by reading the criteria document and find out if your product can obtain the Nordic Swan Ecolabel.
- Read your Application Guide.
- Request login credentials.
- Now you are ready to enter the Nordic Ecolabelling Portal.
Portal sign in Get login credentials
Should you wish to transfer your licence, please use this form.
Please contact one of our national offices for information about fees for this product group.
In the criteria document, you can read about how to document and verify compliance for each requirement. You can also find other application documents here.
Criteria documentEnglish / 1.4
Writable declarationsEnglish / 1.4
Information about the latest version of the criteria for Nordic Swan Ecolabelling of coffee service
1.3 ⇛ 1.4: Prolongation of the validity of the criteria
The criteria has been prolonged with 12 months. The new version, 1.4, is valid until 30 June 2024.
1.2 ⇛ 1.3: Prolongation of the validity of the criteria
The criteria have been prolonged with 6 months. The new version, 1.3, is valid until 30 June 2023.
1.1 ⇛ 1.2: Prolongation of the validity of the criteria
The criteria have been prolonged with 24 months. The new version, 1.2, is valid until 31 December 2022.
1.0 ⇛ 1.1: Adjustment of criteria
The criteria have been expanded in its product definition. The new version, 1.1, is valid until 31 December 2020.
1.0: Adoption of criteria
Criteria for Coffee services was decided by the Nordic Ecolabelling Board on the 15 November 2015. Version 1.0 is valid until 31 December 2020.
In the background document below you will find reasoning and facts behind the specific requirements in the criteria document.
Here you can also read the comments, requirement for requirement, from the public hearing.
If the documents are in a Nordic language, you can get help in understanding the sections you need by contacting the product specialist in your chosen country below.
Background documentEnglish / 1.4
RemissammanställningSwedish / 1.4